Tuesday 29 May 2007

Big Day : Announcement (4/4/04)

After making an announcement on 4th April 2004, we plan to have our wedding in Bangkok on 18th September 2004. As being a girl who wasn’t interested in wedding stuff before, I didn’t have much idea on how to organize the wedding or even the basic custom. The www became my best tool of all time My favourite sites are the knot, wedding channel, and wedding square.

Without spending too long to make a decision on things, we decided on place, reception style, and music straight away! Things had been organized quite smoothly since we got kind assistance from family and friends back home. There were so many things for us to work out such as theme, gown, and process of traditional Thai wedding.


I consider myself as a fuss less bride as I just want to make my wedding quick and easy.
To be honest, if my grandmother didn't want to see the wedding I bet you would never see me in the gown. This doesn't mean that marriage isn't important to me but I personally think that the most important thing is the feelings between 2 people and how we manage to live with that significant other. Anyhow, my one was happened on 18th September 2004 despite the fact that I was once saying "I will never have a wedding"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aun, I'm so glad we share our anniversary. September 18th! there it is. Quite strange (in a good way) that we got married on the same day. LOL Hey, I'm really bad at remembering the days like people's B-day, ect. and I swear there is no way I would remember your anniversary. LOL So, this helps!!

Aun says; said...

Mink, it's not only the wedding day we share, but we also have many things in common! Fortunately one of them isn't a husband lol. I'm glad too we have the same anniversary :D

โตเดี่ยว said...

เฮ้ย วันเดียวกันเลยเหรอ .... ว้าว!!
อยากเเชร์ด้วยง่ะ ... ประสบการณ์งานเเต่ง 555(เมื่อก่อนก็อยากเเต่งสุดๆ เเต่ตอนนี้ ... ถ้าเเม่ไม่สะกิดก็อย่าหวังจะได้เห็นใส่ชุ่ดขาวฟ่อง)

นึกถึงตอนนั้น ... ตื่นเต้นด้วย (ตื่นเต้นจริงๆ ตื่นเต้นเเต่ไม่ได้ตื่นไปงานเช้า (ห้ามด่า)) ผ่านไปเร็วว่ะ สามปีละ ไวยังกะโกหก อาหารวันนั้นอร่อย เจ้าบ่าวไม่พูดไรซักคำ คงเซ็งเพื่อนเจ้าสาวเม้าเเตก ดีใจด้วยอีกรอบ (ทั้งมิ้งเเละอวน) Happy Happy นะ

(รู้สึกเหมือนกันว่า อยู่ไปเลยก็ได้ เเต่ก็เข้าใจ ... วัฒนธรรม ประเพณี ... ที่เราต้องเคารพ เพื่อความสุขของคนในครอบครัว เฮ้อ ....)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're more welcome to share the date with us (just the date NOT husband like Aun said) LOL. Mine is going to be 5 years this year. Crap! all I can think of is I'm f**king old. Enjoy your single life while you can. Once you get in you can't get out!! There is no "get out of Jail free pass" like in Monopoly game. LOL Just kidding! It's all good, I like being married so far so good. :-)