Tuesday 12 June 2007

Just Another Day: A Postcard From Narkakot


My dear New,

Thank you so much for your lovely postcard. I received it yesterday but for some reason I forgot to let you know. I've been so busy lately. How wonderful your trip was. I think it's unique and very interesting. You're such a lucky girl to have a chance to explore "real life & real face" of Nepal. From what you told me, I think it's so cool you have learned their cultures from their local food and the native! Wow, I wish I could have the trip like yours once before I die! Great job girl. You're real traveler.

Aun

P.S. I really want to read more of your adventure in your travel blog, but I probably won't have enough time to do so. Will do it as soon as I arrived Thailand. See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, as i know you that you miss me :D I felt something as maybe you have posted new story so came here to check it before disconnect an internet.And yeah, you have and haha,a story about me! What a surprise! Glad you like the postcard. And take your time. My blog is not going anywhere :) Can't wait to meet you and my nephew. (Also Mat lol if he wants to meet us (me and chi)eiei) Take care and have fun in Australia. xx

Anonymous said...

And wow, thanks for your postcard too. Nice one!!! :D

(p.s.It was just showed up, my poor low speed internet)