Thursday 5 July 2007

Divine Day : It's the history but I'm still proud of it (30/1/03)

R44421 Jutamas Tadthiemrom

10A Rintoul Street
Newtown Wellington

30 January 2003

Dear Ms Lindsay/Ms. Sue

I found your job advertisement through job alert email from Seek.com. What caught my eyes from the whole job lists I’ve got was the word ‘Market Research’. I am very interested in Junior Researcher Position (R 44421) as it was my latest position before I moved here due to my partner’s business.

After graduating from the University of Northumbria (UK) in Master of Arts in Marketing, I had been involving in researching business as the user and the producer for 3 years. My working experience at ACNielsen (Thailand) as a Research Executive not only provided me analytical skill but also time and people management skill since we had to handle numbers of projects within the limit of timeframe. Solving the unexpected problems that occurred during working process was another skill I have got from all places I worked for. Keeping good relationship and being service-minded to clients were additional task for me as well.

Working in research field is fascinating to me since it is the mixture of science and arts.
It is challenging to deliver good report to clients with straightforward and reliable but gentle at the same time. Additional, I consider being the person who supports marketers with market insight is the important role as well.

Last but not least, I would appreciate if you kindly review my CV for more details of my achievement. Please grant me an interview and let me introduce myself into the New Zealand job market. Thank you in advance

Regards,
Jutamas T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought this is another way to apply a job online lol

ลืมไป ทำไมต้องเม้นเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ 555 เพิ่งเขียนเรื่องนี้บล็อกตัวเองไปหมาดๆ 5555 ภูมิใจไปด้วยเเก วู้ๆ

Anonymous said...

เอ่อ... ขอดูหนังหน้าก่อนได้มั๊ยคะ
ตามนั้นนะคะ

Anonymous said...

Working abroad is not easy, you have to deal with different culture and I'm sure people in New Zealand have different style of working. To be honest with you, I think Thai people work hardest. I have worked here for several years. Haven't seen anyone stay until 3:00 freaking AM in the morning like our friends in Thailand. To me, having yourown business is the hardest thing. I have always admire you and Matt that you opened Thai restaurant. I wish I'll have my own business one day... Maybe a "Love House" a.k.a. "song'" in thai. LOL LOL... wanna join? LOL Miss you wa'.